This website is for general information purposes only. While not limiting this policy, although Union Sun has taken all reasonable steps to improve this website, Union Sun will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this website. Under no circumstances will Union Sun be liable for any loss arising from the use of this website.
Chengdu union sun star river real estate limited (“Union Sun”) values and respects the privacy of users. When you use our website, we may collect and use your information. In this policy we aim to explain how we collect, use, store and share this information and how we access, update, control and protect it when we use our website. This policy is closely related to the website you use. I hope that you read it carefully and if necessary, follow the guidelines in this policy to make the choices you deem appropriate. For the relevant technical vocabulary involved in this policy, we will try our best to present it in a concise manner and provide further links for your understanding.
By using or continuing to use our website, you consent to the collection, use, storage and sharing of your information in accordance with this policy.
The information we obtained from you
We may collect the following information when you use the website:
- Log information- referring to technical information that may be automatically collected by cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our website, including: device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser or any other form of accessing our website.
- Configuration information provided by other programs including your IP address and the version and device identifier used by your mobile device.
- Information that is searched or viewed while using our website such as the web search terms you use, the social media page url addresses you visit as well as any other information and content details that you browse or request when using our website for information you have used regarding mobile apps (APPs) and other software.
- Information about the mobile apps and software you have used, information you use to communicate via our website, such as the account number of Former Communications as well as the communication time, data and duration; Location information is information about your location that you collect when you turn on device targeting and use our relevant sites based on location including:
- Your geographic location information collected by GPS or WiFi when you use our website with mobile devices that have location capabilities, real-time information provided by you or other users including the information about your area contained in the account information provided by you or shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous location as well as geographically tagged information contained in photos shared by you or others; You can avoid the collection of your location information by turning off targeting.
How we might use the information
We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- When we provide this website, use it for authentication, customer website, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the website we provide to you.
- Help us design new websites, improve our existing websites, and let us know more about how you access and use our website to respond to your personalised needs such as language settings, location settings, personalised help, website and instructions or respond to you and other users in other ways.
- Provide you with more relevant advertisements to replace popular advertisements; evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and other promotions and promotions on our website; software certification or management software upgrades let you participate in our products and Website survey.
In order to give you a better experience, improve our website or other uses that you agree to, we may use the information collected by a certain website to collect information or personalise the way in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. For use on our other sites. For example, information collected when you use one of our websites may be used in another website to provide you with specific content or to show you non-general push information that is relevant to you. If we provide the option on the relevant website, you can also authorise us to use the information provided and stored by the website for our other websites.
Information we may share
Except as follows, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent.
We and our affiliates may associate your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party website providers, contractors and agents (eg communication website providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf, for us) Share the map site provider that provides location data (they may not be in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our website.
- Achieve the stated purpose of the “How we may use information” section of which we exercise our rights in this policy.
- Understand, maintain and improve our website.
If we or our affiliates share your personal information with any of the above-mentioned third parties, we will endeavour to ensure that such third parties use this personal information in accordance with this policy and other appropriate confidentiality and security measures that we are required to comply with.
As our business continues to grow, we and our affiliates may make mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer in this scenario.
We or our affiliates may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To comply with court orders or other legal procedures.
- To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies.
- Uses that are reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To safeguard the public interest.
- To protect the safety and legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
We retain your personal information only for the period necessary for the purposes described in this policy and for the timeframe required by laws and regulations.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure. For example, on some websites, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious means; in the Internet industry, even if you do everything you can to strengthen security measures, you can’t always guarantee 100% security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our website may be problematic due to factors beyond our control.
Information you share
Many of our websites allow you to share your information not only with your own social network, but also with all users who use the site, for example, information you upload or post on our site (including your public personal information, the list you create), your response to information uploaded or posted by others, and location data and log information related to that information. Other users of our website may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media sites are designed to let you share information with users around the world, so you can share information in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the information may be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or non-associated third parties not under our control, or by others. Users or such third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of the information uploaded, published and exchanged through our website. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have access to your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our websites. If you request removal of your information from our website, please do so in the manner provided by the terms of the special website.
Sensitive personal information you share
Certain personal information may be considered sensitive- such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information; Sensitive personal information is more strictly protected than other personal information.
Please note that content and information that you provide, upload, or post when you use our site (such as information about your social activities) may reveal your sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose sensitive personal information when using our website.
You agree to process your sensitive personal information for the purposes and manner described in this policy.
How we may collect information
We or our third party partners may collect and use your information through cookies or web beacons and store such information as log information.
We use our own cookies or web beacons to provide you with a more personalised user experience and website for the following purposes:
- To Remember your identity. For example, cookies or web beacons help us identify you as our registered user or save information about your preferences and other information that you provide to us.
- Advertising optimisation. Cookies or web beacons help us provide you with ads that are relevant to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings, however, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best website experience and some websites may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of ads, but these ads will be less relevant to you.
The purpose of the information we collect
Union Sun will use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To Monitor this website and its operations and use it for improvement and improvement of this website.
- For The purpose of marketing, research, promotion and customer relationship management of Union Sun, the purpose of data integration and analysis, and the purpose of customer research and marketing activities.
- Respond to any questions or comments you have previously made to Union Sun by email, fax, phone or any other means.
- Other purposes related to the above purposes and other purposes agreed by the customer or service recipient from time to time.
Union Sun does not use, share, sell or rent the personal information you provide to Union Sun for other purposes than those mentioned above.
Messages and information we may send to you
When you use our website, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device by following our tips.
We may issue an announcement about the website to you when necessary (for example, when the service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the website and whose nature is not promotional.
This policy applies to all of our websites.
Please note that this policy does not apply to the following situations:
- Information collected by third-party websites (including any third-party websites) accessed through our website.
- Information collected by other companies or organisations that advertise on our website.
We may revise the terms of this policy as appropriate and such amendments form part of this policy. If such amendments result in a substantial reduction in your rights under this policy, we will promptly send you an email or otherwise notify you by making a prominent notice on the homepage before the amendments take effect. In such cases, your continued use of our website constitutes your agreement to be bound by this revised policy.
We do not make any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or any information disclosed in any legal liability or obligation for any documents or documents provided by this server, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the product or process, or the use of the product does not infringe on the private rights.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights of all material on this website are owned by the date of return.
The documentation and related graphics used on this website are for reference and/or personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or any other storage media may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. No documents or related graphics on this website may be modified in any way. The graphics on this website may not be used separately from the accompanying text.
No part of this website may be reproduced or stored on any other website or contained in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the prior written permission of the Logo. The name or logo of the date of the transfer may not be used or displayed without the prior written permission of the Logo.
Union Sun reserves any rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
Since the Internet infrastructure is global, the information you provide may be transferred to countries outside of China, which do not have similar data protection regulations as outlined in this policy. However, we have taken the above steps to try to improve the security of the information.
Address: Unit A-C, 21/F, Unionsun Yangkuo Plaza, No.2 Section 3, People’s South Road, Chengdu, China
Tel. 028-6282 8777